This is how to make simple and basic omelet recipe for breakfast.
For: 2 servings
- 4 eggs
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 big onions
- 1/2 paprika (or a small one (alternative: chili))
- 1 teaspoon stock (vegetable/chicken/beef)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper ((enough to taste))
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- What we need
- Slice the onions and fry in some oil in a frying pan until glassy
- In the meantime finely chop the garlic, as well as the paprika
- In a bowl add the eggs, garlic, paprika, stock and pepper, mix well and beat vigorously with a folk.
- On low heat, pour the mixture into the frying pan. Let it cook and firm up. If there is no more or much raw egg left on top, fold it in half & let cook to the end. If NOT, divide the omelet in into 2 or four and with a wide spatula, turn it it over for a few moments until the bottom is also ready.
- Serve with a salad and some bread ....
Instead of paprika some chili could be used. In this case, it might not be necessary to use black pepper.