Here is how to make a quick & nice salad dressing and then use it to make Romaine Lettuce Salad, all within a few minutes.
For: 3 servings
- Salad dressing
- 150 grams plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablepoon mixed salad herbs
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoon oil (such as olive oil)
- salt to taste
- chili flocks
- Salad proper
- 1 paprika
- 4 radishes
- 1/3 red onion (medium-sized)
- 1 tomato
- This is what we shall use ....
- ... and this ...
- To the oil, add yogurt & vinegar and stir in a salad dish
- Add a heaped teaspoon of mixed salad herbs, (herbal) salt & chili flocks. Mix well
- Chop Romaine lettuce & the rest of the ingredients & place them in a salad dish
- Add the salad dressing and mix shortly but evenly just before eating
This salad dressing can certainly be used for other salad ingredient combinations.
I think this is good for vegetarians, but would also be a good accompaniment to some “muchomo” (roasted goat, beef, chicken), etc.
Ufurahie chakula chako!