You have no PC or none with a PDF converter and you have an important document you want converted to PDF? The Online PDF Converter right on this site converts documents of different formats online into PDF for free! Simply upload your document, specify the email you want the converted document sent to. It will be sent there shortly after. You can also specify the online address of the document, such as an html website page. Alternatively, you will have the option to download it directly without having it sent to an email address.
We shall also shortly available a free downloadable version of a pdf creator right on this site.
The Online PDF Converter supports the following document formats:
- HTML (htm html)
- Images (jpg jpeg png bmp gif tiff tif emf wmf)
- Microsoft Word (doc dot docx dotx)
- Microsoft Excel (xls xlw xlt xlsx xltx)
- Microsoft Powerpoint (ppt pps pot pptx potx)
- Open Office (odt ods odp odg ott ots otp otg)
- Postscript (ps)
- Text (rtf txt)
Converting a Word document to PDF
- Select & choose the document on your PC
- Enter a valid email address the converted document will be sent to – if you want. You have the option after conversion to download the PDF doc. directly, though.
- Disable any active browser pop-up block for this website or specific web page if you have any. This is because the status of the conversion process takes place in a pop-up window.
- Click the Convert & Send button. If you see no pop-up, it means you have an activated pop-up blocker.
- If you are making a conversion the first time, …. You get an email with the subject “Your created PDF file”. You then have to activate the email address by clicking the available link once. Result: E-Mail address activated! Your email address is activated. From now on you will get your documents directly. An email with the converted document is being sent to your email address.
- In a pop-up window, you otherwise get the message => “Your PDF file is being created. Please wait a moment”, after which comes => “Your PDF file was created and sent to the given email address. … firstname.lastname@example.org”
After uploading a 2 page Microsoft Word document, it was sent to my email address within a few seconds.
This service is provided by http://en.pdf24.org.