AllAfrica News: Sport All Africa, All the Time.
- South Africa: Simon Harmer Doesn't Care What You Think on 13/11/2019 at 11:55
[New Frame] The South African bowler is unapologetic about turning his back on the Proteas after he struggled to cement a regular place in the side. He shifted his focus to England, where he has starred for Essex.
- Cameroon/Cape Verde: 2021 AFCON Qualifiers - Cameroon Confronts Cape Verde Today on 13/11/2019 at 11:51
[Cameroon Tribune] The Indomitable Lions had their last training session in Yaounde yesterday, November 12, 2019 as they prepare for the encounter.
- Kenya: Senators - Kick Cartels Out of FKF on 13/11/2019 at 09:40
[Nation] Senators have raised the red flag over the impending elections for the national football governing body, demanding the process should be free, fair and free of corruption.
- Liberia: Grand Kru Wants End to 32-Yr. 'Trophy Drought' on 13/11/2019 at 09:40
[Observer] ... Holds mass meeting in New Kru Town
- Zimbabwe: Boxer Dube Seeks Funding Ahead of Championship of Africa Fight on 13/11/2019 at 09:28
[New Zimbabwe] Prominent Bulawayo boxer, Thamsanqa Dube is looking for sponsorship ahead of his Heavyweight Championship of Africa fight against Shaffiq Kiwanuka of Uganda on the 29th of November in Uganda.
- South Africa: Faf 'Massively Surprised' By Reaction to SA Flag Undies on 13/11/2019 at 09:25
[News24Wire] Cape Town -Springbok scrumhalf Faf de Klerk says he has been "massively surprised" by the reaction to the South African Speedo that he wore in the aftermath of last weekend's 2019 Rugby World Cup win.
- South Africa: Springbok Champions Tour - Tribute to the Cape Town Fans on 13/11/2019 at 09:03
[Daily Maverick] To say that the energy was electric as the Springboks drove through Cape Town would not do justice to the thunderous roars of the thousands of fans who took to the streets on Monday 11 November to pay tribute to the Springboks and Captain Kolisi. In these photos, Daily Maverick pays tribute to them. Here are some of the faces you might have seen as the fever-pitch excitement swept through the CBD, Langa or Elsies River during the Rugby World Cup 2019 Champions Tour.
- South Africa: Els Happy to Be Back At Sun City on 13/11/2019 at 08:44
[News24Wire] Cape Town -Ernie Els is the oldest player in the Nedbank Golf Challenge field and he has a lot on his mind with the upcoming Presidents Cup. But there is no place he'd rather be this week than making his 19 th appearance in a tournament that has defined him as much as he's helped to grow it.
- Lesotho: Mohapi Fumes Over Poor Results on 13/11/2019 at 08:40
[Lesotho Times] LDF coach Motheo Mohapi has questioned his charges commitment following a string of poor results in the Econet Premier League.
- Lesotho: 'Likuena Coaches Cautious' on 13/11/2019 at 08:39
[Lesotho Times] The Likuena technical team has been extremely cautious not to stretch the players in the senior national soccer team's preparations for the trip to Sierra Leone for the Africa Cup of Nations qualifier next Wednesday.
- Namibia: Basketball School League Season Officially Closes on 13/11/2019 at 08:38
[Namibian] The Namibia Basketball School League (NBSL), with the assistance of the Namibia Basketball Federation (NBF), hosted the closing ceremony of the 2019 basketball season in Windhoek on Friday.
- Zimbabwe: Billiat Donates to Former School on 13/11/2019 at 08:37
[The Herald] Zimbabwe international Khama Billiat yesterday gave back to his former primary school, Gwinyiro, in Mufakose, when he donated a consignment worth R100 000.
- Gambia: Kings of Africa - Gambia Beach Volleyball Stars Eying U.S.$5000 Aspire Prize on 13/11/2019 at 08:34
[Foroyaa] Kings of Africa beach volleyball Gambian-born Sainey Jawo and Mbye Jarra will be out today looking to grab a staked US$5000 prize in Qatar.
- Gambia: Gambian Player Banned for 2 Games on 13/11/2019 at 08:34
[Foroyaa] A Gambian player has been suspended for two matches for indiscipline in Germany.
- Gambia: Super Nawettan Organising Committee Deny Punishing Brikama on 13/11/2019 at 08:34
[Foroyaa] Brikama zonal football team has not been served with punishment according to the Organising Committee of the Africell-sponsored Super Nawettan (SNOC).
- Kenya: Brigid Kosgei Makes Final Shortlist for IAAF Award on 13/11/2019 at 08:32
[Nation] World marathon record holder Brigid Kosgei has made the final short-list of five athletes for the Female World Athlete of the Year 2019 Award announced by World Athletics (formerly International Association of Athletics Federations) on Tuesday.
- Kenya: FKF Unveil Multi-Million NSL Sponsor on 13/11/2019 at 08:32
[Nation] Football Kenya Federation (FKF) Tuesday unveiled a Sh90 million sponsorship deal with online betting firm Betika.
- Cameroon: International Judo Open - Cameroon Grabs Five Gold Medals on 13/11/2019 at 08:26
[Cameroon Tribune] The result enabled the Cameroonian judokas to win more points on the World Ranking and more chances of qualifying for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.
- Cameroon: 'We Have Renewed Our National Judo Team' on 13/11/2019 at 08:26
[Cameroon Tribune] Alain Christian Kingue Dihang, President of the Cameroon Judo federation.
- Rwanda: Rwanda Premier League - Masudi Unveiled as Bugesera Coach on 13/11/2019 at 08:04
[New Times] He previously coached Rayon Sports and AS Kigali in the topflight league.
- Botswana: Boxers Vie for Titles on 13/11/2019 at 08:02
[Botswana Daily News] Lobatse -Around 12 male and six female boxers will fight to be crowned the best in their divisions when the Botswana Boxing Association (BoBA) holds the national championship finals this weekend.
- Rwanda: Sharapova Visits Rwanda on 13/11/2019 at 07:05
[New Times] MARIA Sharapova, a five-time grand slam winner and former world number 1, is on a visit to Rwanda, reportedly since Sunday.
- Kenya: Brigid Kosgei Shortlisted for IAAF Top Award on 13/11/2019 at 06:42
[Capital FM] Nairobi -Marathon world record holder Brigid Kosgei has been named in the shortlist of five who will vie for the 2019 IAAF world female athlete of the year in Monaco at the end of the month.
- Kenya: Kenya's Kiptum Handed Four-Year Doping Ban on 13/11/2019 at 06:42
[Capital FM] Nairobi -Former half-marathon world record holder Abraham Kiptum has been slapped with a four-year doping ban after irregularities that showed up on his Athletes' Biological Passport (ABP), which is used to track potential doping.
- South Africa: Raven Klaasen and Kiwi Partner Into Last-Four At ATP Finals on 13/11/2019 at 06:35
[News24Wire] Cape Town -South African tennis star Raven Klaasen and his New Zealand doubles partner Michael Venus have qualified for the last-four of the ATP Finals in London.
- Kenya: Kenya's Record-Breaking Global Hockey Colossus Departs on 13/11/2019 at 06:35
[Nation] Surjeet Singh Panesar "Sindhi" played hockey for an unbroken 23 years, taking in over 1,000 matches for his beloved Sikh Union Nairobi, Club from 1957 to 1980.
- Rwanda: Tennis - Top Players in High Gear for Rwanda Open 2019 on 13/11/2019 at 06:17
[New Times] Local tennis stars have intensified preparations ahead of the upcoming Rwanda Open 2019, which starts on November 24 at Amahoro Stadium.
- South Africa: Westwood Can Make History in 'Africa's Major' on 12/11/2019 at 15:33
[News24Wire] Cape Town -Lee Westwood was as relaxed as he should be returning as the defending champion in a Nedbank Golf Challenge he has won three times.
- South Africa: Spartans' Klaasen Getting Right Balance of Leading and Learning on 12/11/2019 at 15:18
[News24Wire] Cape Town -New Tshwane Spartans captain Heinrich Klaasen cannot wait to finally get their Mzansi Super League (MSL) going as they prepare to welcome the Nelson Mandela Bay Giants to Centurion on Wednesday.
- Kenya: Another Kenyan Athlete Banned for Doping on 12/11/2019 at 12:31
[Nation] Former half-marathon world record holder Kenya's Abraham Kiptum has been given a four-year doping ban, the Athletics Integrity Unit said on Monday.
[wp_rss_multi_importer category=”3″ maximgwidth=”100″]