Here is how to prepare some delicious, creamy zucchini and minced meat Sauce within about 30 minutes.
- 5 min
- 25 min
- 30 min
- Ingredients ...
- Add the minced meat to a little oil (optional) in a hot pan and fry it for a while
- Chop the zucchini into small slices & add it to the minced meat. Add the chopped the tomato.
- Continue frying ... until most of the liquid is gone.
- Add the crème fraîche, sour cream, pepper, powdered beef stock and mix well
- Bring to the boil and cook for a couple of minutes on low heat. Add some salt if necessary.
You can make an interesting variation with addition of button mushrooms or other vegetables like an egg plant, paprika …
The sauce goes well with potatoes, ugali (posho), steamed potatoes, noodles, rice …
It is quite fatty, because of the cream … A good salad makes a good accompaniment.
A good salad would make a nice accompaniment.
Give it a try!
Do you have another variation or want to share your experience, register & post in the forum, comment at the bottom of this forum or write us.
More information from Wikipedia: