Here is a chicken dish with vegetables that I find delicious … and easy to make.
- 10 min
- 45 min
- 55 min
- Cut the chicken into small pieces, such as cubes
- Clean the mushrooms & chop them, together with the other vegetables
- Heat 2 - 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan & when hot, add and fry the vegetables for 10 - 15 minutes. This is normally enough to get them cooked. Place them aside
- Fry the chicken in about 1 tablespoon of oil for about 10 minutes. Squeeze in juice of the 1/2 lemon. Add spices and continue to fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken or vegetable stock dissolved in 1/4 liter of hot water and mix well
- Lemon chicken with vegetables. That should do.
Serve hot with … potatoes, cassava, rice, chapati, sweet potatoes …
One can try this with other vegetable combinations. I can imagine next time instead of lemon juice, using Soy Sauce (from a Chinese food store) to give it a different taste.