How you can make a Zesty Cucumber Salad
- 10 min
- 10 min
- This is what we shall use ...
- To the plain yoghurt in a dish, add kitchen herbs, pepper, salt and mustard and mix well to make the salad dressing. You could add the rosemary now or later, like I did ...
- Chop the onion & cucumber into thin slices
- Add them to the salad dressing and mix
- Sprinkle some rosemary over the salad
- If you want and have some olives around, scatter some few ... Enjoy!
Other ingredients, like sliced tomatoes, paprika and so on could substitute some or all of the cucumber.
I personally prefer using vinegar or soy sauce to lemon juice.
If you find the onions a bit too hot/strong in their taste, you can do without them.
Feel free to use the salad dressing for other salad combinations.
This makes a good accompaniment for a meal with “muchomo” (roasted meat).